Instead of the SMART mission of 7-13 April, 2016 we improved our mission program to South Africa and Lesotho by combining it with the African Utility Week, held from 17-19 May, 2016 in Cape Town.
It is my pleasure to send you herewith again my personal invitation to join me.
The full program as mentioned below has 2 focus sections during 17-20 May 2016. Only highlights are mentioned. Many personal contacts and activities are already prepared. Your input is of course most welcome.
Very special part of the program: our first dedicated visit to Lesotho with meetings with King Letsie III, his ministers and Lesotho businessmen.
Looking forward to seeing many of you on this unique trip!
Select one or two program sections:
1. Western Cape (17 - 19 May, 2016)
- African Utility Week: Promotion at Fair, Participation in Holland Pavilion with
your own display and in the Workshop Network/Program
“Feed Tomorrows’ Cities in Southern Africa”
- Seminar with Minister Alan Winde, DG Henk Ovink a.o.
- “SMART Agri-park Opportunities” in Western Cape (WESGRO)
- “Agro-food hubs” (Insights from Eastern Cape)
- Matchmaking and site visits, individualized by SANEC – NAFTC
2. Lesotho and Orange Free State (20 May, 2016)
- “Challenges in Agro Food, Water and Energy for Lesotho”, seminar with several Ministers and entrepreneurs
- Meeting King Letsie III in Maseru, Lesotho
- Evaluations on binational cooperation and representation
- Matchmaking and Network event by SANEC-NAFTC
- Site visit Highland Farms, Orange Free State
Information & Registration
For more information and registration, please contact:
(E: firstname.lastname@example.org, T: 070 – 347 0781).